Download this app to your desktop
You will learn the names and symbols of all 118 chemical elements of the Periodic Table with this app - from helium (He) and Lithium (Li) to polonium (Po) and radium (Ra). Please choose the way of studying that fits you the best:
1) Basic Elements Quiz (sodium Na, sulphur S).
2) Advanced Elements Quiz (antimony = Sb, strontium = Sr).
3) All Elements (from hydrogen (H) to oganesson (Og)).
+ A separate quiz about Atomic Numbers (for example, 13 is aluminium Al).
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards: browse all element cards with essential info about atomic number, chemical symbol, atomic mass, and the name of the element.
* Periodic Table.
The app is translated into 22 languages, including English, German, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the elements in any of them.
Many thanks to Dmitri Mendeleev, the discoverer of the Periodic Law! The element with atomic number 101 is named Mendelevium (Md) after him.
Identify all elements from alkaline earth metals and actinides to halogens and noble gases. I hope that this app will help you to make a first step in studying general and inorganic chemistry.